Step 1 : Accumulate pellets.
Step 2: Preheat the pellets for some time in the mixer only if they have a high moisture level.
Step 3: Add RecycloAid (1%-2%) in the mixture during the last stages.
Step 4: Transfer pellets to the Blown film hopper in order to proceed with the Blown film process.
Results after using RecycloAid:
- Stable bubble
- No leakage, no fish eyes
- No gassing
- Improved strength
- High surface finish in films
- Increased rate of production
- Preheat pellets only if they have high moisture level. Otherwise, Simply add RecycloAid into the mixer during the last stages and transfer the mixture to the hopper.
- Keep the RecycloAid packet away from moisture.
- Do not use the unused material if it stored for a longer time.
- Keep the packet closed to retain the shelf life of the additive.